- Front rotors with .008 run out. Front pads at 6mm. Rotors at 1.0811.082. Min specs is 1.106. Tech does not recommend to resurface front rotors with excessive run out to warranty brake shake. Rear Run out .004. Rotors at .710/.7089. Min specs .650.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR (ON VEHICLE) – Refinish – Each Additional – [DOES NOT include grind hot spots.]
- DISC ROTOR (ON VEHICLE) – Refinish – One – [DOES NOT include grind hot spots.]
Donavohn C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/4/2021