- Front brake pads at 8mm. Rotors at 1.100/1.090. Rear brake pads at 3mm, rotors at .385/.390. Brake Fluid ok at this time. Engine air filter dirty – recommend filters for 30k maintenance service
- -drain engine oil & refill with replacement of filter.
- DISC ROTOR (ON VEHICLE) – Refinish – Each Additional – [DOES NOT include grind hot spots.]
- DISC ROTOR (ON VEHICLE) – Refinish – One – [DOES NOT include grind hot spots.]
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides. – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
Sarah H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2021