CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-03T21:59:28+00:002014 BMW X1 CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-03T21:59:28+00:00
- Pressure tested cooling system and found leak at radiator – recommend replacement of radiator with upper and lower radiator hoses. Thermostat recommended as per preventative maintenance. Confirmed Transfer case leaking at case – Recommend reseal.
- Inspect Tie Rod Bushings – customer was told leaking.
- Rear brakes did not make noise at this time. Rear brake pads at 8mm. – Rear brakes OK at this time. Customer advised if noise continues will need replacement of pads & rotors to correct noise.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Bleed System (where applicable).]
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include Bleed System.]
- THERMOSTAT &/OR OUTLET – Remove & Replace – xDrive28i – [Serviced as an Assembly.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Long,(Tension Strut),One Side -] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Long,(Tension Strut),One Side – – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TRANSFER CASE ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – xDrive28i
- TRANSFER ASSEMBLY – Reseal
- Euro Computer Alignment –
- Costco Discount $438.43
Ahmad R. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/2/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-25T23:02:02+00:002014 BMW X1 CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-25T23:02:02+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
Ahmad R. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/24/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-12T23:02:47+00:002007 BMW 335i CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-12T23:02:47+00:00
- CRANKSHAFT OIL SEAL – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans Front
- IGNITION COIL – Remove & Replace –
Tyler B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/11/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-29T22:03:59+00:002011 BMW 535i CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-29T22:03:59+00:00
- Perform Computer Alignment
- Mount & Balance 4 Tires
- INNER TIE ROD – Remove & Replace – Both – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod Ends.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
- DTC in System – P2421 Evap System Vent Valve Stuck Open P1434. Code not diagnosed at this time.
Jesus M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/28/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-01T22:04:58+00:002011 BMW 328i CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-01T22:04:58+00:00
- Perform Coolant EXCHANGE w/ BG
- PERFORM TRANSMISSION FLUID EXCHANGE
- Registered Battery
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- SPARK PLUGS – REPLACE – [Replace Spark Plugs at 60000 miles or at every 4th engine oil service.]
Rally R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-31T22:02:26+00:002011 BMW M3 CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-31T22:02:26+00:00
- -drain engine oil & refill with replacement of filter.
- DTC in System DME/DDE – CDC0 CDBD- Throttle valve actuator CAN Message bank 2, 2B21 Throttle Valve Actuator Pre Drive Check Bank 1, 2B2D Throttle Valve Initialization Bank 2, 2B22 Throttle Valve Actuator Pre Drive Check Bank2, 2b15 Throttle Valve Actuator Control Monitor Bank 1. Code in Antilock Brake System – CAN engineECU, Engine Torque Not Adjustable. (code not addressed at this time) A670 Rain Sensor Error (code not addressed at this time) U.Codes U011E Lost comm w/throttle actuator b control module. P1628 &P161F Manufacture specific code Tech advised to replace Throttle Actuators -intermittent failure/response.
- Post Fix Test Drive
- THROTTLE VALVE ACTUATOR – Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include adjustment.]
Nash D. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/26/2021