CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-30T22:02:15+00:002017 Subaru Crosstrek CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-30T22:02:15+00:00
- tech found front brake pads at 8mm. Rotors at .935 &.934. Rotors limit .87. Rear brake pads at 3mm/metal to metal. Rotors at .401 pass side metal to metal ground into rotor. Calipers pins not moving freely, calipers sticking on pass side. Advised to replace. Lower control arm bushings starting to crack/rip. Advised.
- -drain engine oil & refill with replacement of filter.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – Brake System Includes replace Pads (if necessary).]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Perform Brake EXCHANGE w/ BG Brake Fluid (BG84032 Brake Fluid)
- engine air filter and cabin air filter dirty – recommend as maintenance.
Robert A. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/28/2023