CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-29T22:01:44+00:002009 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-29T22:01:44+00:00
- dtc in system P0300. P0307 cylinder misfire. Spark plug fouled on cylinder 7 see TSB for cylinder 7 fouled and engine running rough. – spark plugs wires recommend – for misfire /maintenance. Preformed repairs to valve cover to update PCV system.
- Door locks do not work all the time. Depending on price – customer will let us know if he wants us to inspect. Wants first the check engine light inspection and oil leak.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – 1500,V8,Gas
- Oil leak at several places. – Valve cover, Rear main seal, Engine oil pan, rear main seal leak. Transmission leak at oil cooler line.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – 1500,V8,Gas Both – [Includes: Camshaft Covers on Over Head Cam Engines.]
- SPARK PLUG WIRE SET – Remove & Replace – 1500,V8,Gas
- CRANKSHAFT MAIN OIL SEAL – Remove & Replace – 1500,V8,Gas,4WD Rear,w/Skid Plate – [Includes: R&I Transmission Assembly and Flywheel.]
- Replace Oil Cooler Gasket
- Replace Oil Pan gasket when performing rear main seal
- -drain engine oil & refill with replacement of filter.
- Remove & Replace Ignition coils on dr side bank
Tyrone I. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/28/2023