2008 Land Rover LR2CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-07T22:58:15+00:00
- tech found a metal clamp had rubbed its way through the return hose on the metal portion. – Leak at hose. Hose discontinued at dealer and not available. At this time – we repaired hose by cutting out metal portion and adding rubber hose. Power steering pump internal failure. Advised to replace. Customer provided power steering pump – no warranty to pump.
- Vehicle was towed to shop
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Return –
- POWER STEERING PUMP – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- Repair Power Steering Return Hose
Pamela W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/5/2023